Design Team Tuesday


Hello Unity friends, Shemaine here with this week's Design Team Tuesday.


This week I am sharing some quick cards I created for my Mom. Sadly her mother passed away a few week's ago and she asked me to create some Thank you cards for all of the wonderful, caring people at her church who have been helping her thru this difficult time.

I inked up the February 2014 Sentiment set
Bunches of Love



I stamped up several images on watercolor paper and cut them to layer on some pre-made cardstock.




Then I used the new Prima watercolor pencils to color them in.




The result was easy to acheive and the pencils are really nice. My only complaint was that I bought a couple sets and some colors were repeated. I also purchased the watercolor brush which I also liked working with.





Now for this week's 



I found this beauty in the Unity Be Inspired Gallery from 

Heather Hoffman.




and this cute nautical inspired card from Caroline Bounds in the Unity Show and Tell FB group.




Thanks so much for joining me today! 

Here's a little something to lift you up.