DT Tues has Friendship in the Air!


Happy Tuesday!
Andrea here with your weekly dose of DT inspiration
and to share what inspired me!

I started out with this month's Kit of the Month and this awesome saying.
I have a special group of friends that met at work and we have grown so close over the years
If I asked at a moment's notice they wouldn't hesitate to stand beside me no matter what I was doing
Stupid or not 
Many of them have birthday's coming in the next few month's so this card will come in handy!




Then I used our current challenge
You can find it over at Unity's 'Be Inspired' blog
For me I specifically focused on the colour challenge and card sketch 


I just stay away from that colour palette and that simple but fun card sketch!
Over at our 'Be Inspired' challenge blog you can also see what others have created
Lots of ways to get those creative juices flowing!

For this week's picks I went with this that showed some of my favourite things
In this case Fairies, pretty dresses and Candy
I'm a simple girl ;)
I chose this from FWF entries and the Unity 'Show & Tell' Facebook page

Donna K


Mari K


Tenia N


Time for a quote to wrap up this post!
Staying with my friendship theme
my quote this week sums up how blessed I am…



Labels: , ,