Happy TUESDAY...

CUPCAKES
are my favorite baked good,
donuts are a close second.

But cupcakes are soooooo pretty.
And they have more frosting.

Always Begin Again

Did you see this cupcake in the current kit of the month?


So yummy.

I was inspired by the colors from the Be Inspired Challenge.


Have you PLAYED yet???
You really should, up to $150 worth of stamps could be 
coming your way if you win.
Who wouldn't want that?
And it is so easy to play with three different inspirations.

I just love going around to see what you all have been creating.
I love our Facebook groups because 
you all post your gorgeous projects daily.
But, I went looking at entries in our 
Be Inspired Challenge and Friends with Flair
this week to see what you all have been up to with your Unity.

Samantha

and

Crystal



Labels: ,