KOTM Monday

Good afternoon all.  Kris here from beautiful Arizona with clear skies, lots of sunshine, and temps expected in the mid-to-upper 70's today.
 
It's my turn to give you another bit of inspiration from the March KOTM.  I know I say this every month, but this is probably the best stamper's value pack around.  Each month just seems to get better (I've even had a sneak peak at April's kit and you will be WOWED!).  So to that end, I say you should head over to the Unity web site to check out how to sign up HERE so that you too can get this huge sheet of rubber delivered right to your door every month.
 
Here's my card with both the background and the image colored with distress markers.  Then on the background panel, I sponged some white pigment ink through some circle stencils to create a "bokeh" effect.  I think I need a juicier white ink pad, but overall I'm pleased with the results.

 
Now for a look at the total kit.
 
 
I think I'll definitely have to play with that fabulous jar next.
 
I hope you have a great week
 
 
 

Labels: ,