KOTM Monday

Hi everyone Laurel here
Is it spring where you are?!  ;)
We were fortunate to have a wonderful winter
but no matter - I always look forward to spring.
It is my favorite season.

I used the Small Things Matter Most 
when creating this card.  You know
over the years I have owned many KOTM kits.
However, to make room I have given many of my much loved
kits away to good homes - must make room for more :)
Well this older kit is still on my shelves, mostly because
of that cute little bird.


Here is the kit that I used

Have you signed up to be a KOTM member yet?
Well what is stopping you?
An 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of rubber
full of fun stamps that can be used for 
so many projects.

Here is this months kit, love that jar!
For more information on the 
KOTM club
head over here
and then sign up :)  


Labels: ,