Life is more beautiful together...

Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards - back again with another guest designer post!

Today, I'm sharing a card I actually made for my husband, to celebrate our 15th Anniversary! Our anniversary is actually the 25th, this Wednesday, but we took this past weekend to sneak away and celebrate. I love that even after this many years, we love to spend time together - this sentiment was a PERFECT fit for the way I feel about him! 


I used the December 2014 SMAK Kit - isn't it lovely? I love that these work equally well for scrapbooking, and for cards!


I stamped the hearts on my background watercolor paper, then lightly washed over them with some watercolors. The sentiment was heat embossed on vellum, then sewed on to attach it. Some wood veneers, enamel dots, ink splatters, and jute twine finish this off.


Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!


Labels: , ,