May All of Your Wishes Come True

Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards - back again with another guest designer post!

Like my post last week, this card uses lots of yummy layers of pattern paper, only this time I paper pieced my image instead of coloring it in!


This time, I used a couple different Stamp of the Week images - first of all Sweet Elle. I have a thing for elephants, and this one is just the SWEETEST thing ever! My sentiment was from True Wishes - and such a perfect sentiment to go with this image too! I did some machine stitching on some of my layers, added Glossy Accents to the heart on the balloon to help it pop out a little, and tucked a little folded piece of doily in the corner with a tiny paper clip and some jute twine - just something to add a bit of interest in that corner! There is lots of foam adhesive - some between pretty much every layer, so this is a nice lumpy and dimensional card!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!