new month, new KOTM


Hello my FABULOUS friends!

It may be Monday, but it comes with happy news...

A new month means...

a NEW Kit of the Month is available!!!! 



Isn't it AMAZING???

Spring is a time to start fresh...

I remember when I was little, I LOVED the fact that my birthday is in the spring. My parents would let me choose any activity I wanted to celebrate my birthday. I ALWAYS chose the zoo... And because it was spring, there were always babies.  Brand new little lives so full of LOVE and HOPE.


Recently I have been going through some really hard things, so one of the quotes from this new kit really spoke to me...

"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."
-Buddha

I figured if I needed to hear those words, there are probably others who do too. Sometimes, beginning again is hard, but just like those sweet baby animals... we can find our lives, once again, filled with LOVE and HOPE... At least that's the theory I'm choosing to believe. 

If you are interested in getting this HUGE 8.5x11 kit mailed to you... and a new one EVERY month, click HERE to join the club! You won't be disappointed! So many fabulous images and quotes EACH month... and considering the fact that they are high quality RUBBER... the price ($26/month) is AMAZING!

Have a truly WONDERFUL day!

Labels: ,