SMAK Saturday: Distress Stamping

Happy Saturday!

Angeline here to share a card I made using the "Trust your soul" 11/14 SMAK kit . I love the images from this set and it's perfect to make not only layouts, but also cards.

Here's a card I made where I used several different types of distress mediums.


I stamped the big heart using Picked Raspberry Distress Paint dabber and for the splatters some Mustard Seed Distress Ink. For the butterfly, I colored the stamp in using some Distress markers - which I then spritzed with some water and stamp onto some cardstock for that watercolor look. I also used some guava pink gelato for the background.


Here's the beautiful kit I used to make this.


Don't forget to sign up for the SMAK kit for only $26/month!
Click HERE for more information.


Happy weekends!

Labels: , , , ,