Welcome Heather...

 
I am beyond thrilled to introduce our 
amazing guest designer for March.
This lady is so talented and ever so sweet.



{Heather}
My name is Heather, and I blog over at Houses Built of Cards. I have been married for 15 years (our anniversary is the end of March!) to the man of my dreams, and have two sweet daughters age 11 and 10 that I homeschool – which keeps me busier than you would imagine! I was born, raised, and lived in Northwestern Washington State until nearly 3 years ago, at which time we moved to a very small town in Wyoming (located at 7,200 feet above sea level) where we spent 2 ½ years – until late last year when my husband was relocated back to Washington State. It has been good to be back near the majority of our family, but we miss Wyoming and all the wonderful friends we made there very much!
I absolutely LOVE making cards – and also enjoy scrapbooking memories of my family. I jokingly tell my husband that it is cheaper than therapy (although I’m not actually sure if that is true – but I definitely think it is more FUN!) If you aren’t familiar with my blog name, then let me explain a little! When I started card making, I quickly found that I was making WAY more cards than I could possibly use. Thanks in part to my young daughters and something they both cared deeply for, I decided to direct all the proceeds from the sales of my cards to the building of houses for widows and their children in Burundi, Africa, through a ministry called Sister Connection. Building one house is amazingly just $600!!! If you are interested, you can read more about that HERE.

Half of what I love about crafting is the community that surrounds it! Amazing and talented people from all over in the world, brought together by this one hobby we all share. Inspiring each other, and sharing little pieces of ourselves! So excited to guest design with Unity Stamp Company this month – one of my absolute favorite stamp companies! Thanks so much Angela for this fun opportunity!!!
Here are some of Heather's past cards...
be prepared to be INSPIRED.

 

 


Simply. Amazing.

Help me welcome Heather 
to the Unity blog by leaving her some love.

We are the lucky ones to enjoy her creations
all.month.long.

Labels: ,