DT Tuesday!!

Hello there Unity friends, it's Karen 
sharing a card that I made using one of the Stamp of the Week sets!!


"Single Flower Miracle"

For the main focal point of the card, first I stamped the sentiment on a 
piece of card stock using my rectangle die.
Then, I stamped a few single buds onto the bottom corners of the card.
I colored the buds with some distress watercolors and chalks to add a softness to them!
Lastly, I made one single flower to mimic the flowers from the stamped image.
I love how you can use different pieces of the stamp set in many ways!


Now, it's time to share this week's...

Mandi
Beautifully painted mason jar, with some jute and a
Unity stamp: Within Beauty makes for one very cool and stunning project!!


Susie
I love the vibrant colors used on the Kennedy Girl stamp,
and how she was used as a water fairy...gorgeous!!


Please leave some Unity love for these sweet ladies!
I'm always inspired by the talent we find each week!!

I'll leave you with this beautiful quote by Maya Angelou...

All Womans Talk

Have a great day!


Labels: ,