SMAK Saturday with Andrea


It's Saturday!
Time for us to share a creation using the SMAK kit
I chose to use this month's kit- World of Wonder



I used the vintage paper corner with the Limestone words on it in the background 
then I stamped 'dreamer' on paper and distressed it to go with the vintage paper
I then added some bits and bobs I had in a misc. embellishment drawer
and then rescued the small rolled flower from my dog's mouth
gosh those animals are quick and sneaky lol!
Luckily I saved the flower before it was eaten

I am in love with this kit
The vintage elements
the choice of words used
and even the font works perfectly!

Would you like to receive this kit
Click here to read more about our monthly program
and start receiving a mailbox full of stampy goodies every month!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a craft-filled day!

Labels: , ,