KOM 7/15 Halo Dirty


Hi Unity Peeps!!!
It's Noelle posting today.
It is already almost the end of the month and I am still swooning over this kit!!!
Goodness, it is FANTASTIC!!!
Halo Dirty!!
$26.00 for a full 8.5 x 11 sheet of the world's BEST Red Rubber :) You should sign up if you have not already.  Stalking the mailman is so FUN!!!
I had a huge cleaning fest with the family today [Sunday when this posts].  All 4 of us cleaned like it was our job!!  
So the ice creams totally spoke to me.  We much prefer taking our girls out for ice cream than cleaning!!  Plus I need a birthday card for my neighbor!  SCORE!!! 
You might notice I have a banner obsession.  I'm not sorry.  I can't ever get tired of them!!  So I used two different ones on the same card.  *swoon* I love how the stamps fit so well!!  The glossy accents on the glass and dripping chocolate is still wet, it did not photograph well.  
[procrastinator]  
My sister stamps her envelopes for every card.  I am the little sister.  So I do what she does.  Some times it takes me years, but I always do it eventually. :) I didn't emboss or use glossy accents on the envelope but I did use colored pencils and blended with turpenoid on both the card and the envelope.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.  
We sure appreciate it! 

Labels: , ,