Inspiration Wednesday with Camille

Good afternoon!

Are there any people out there who love to sew, who have wanted to learn how to sew, or needed inspiration to get you going to sew?  Well, today I’m hoping you give Unity stamps a try in that rewarding endeavor.

Recently, I made a tag using Unity stamps that inspired me to make a pillow.  Here’s the tag WITH the pillow I made. I LOVE them!

My Darling Pillow

Now think about how useful this technique could be . . . you could make a pillow to celebrate a friendship, to celebrate a birthday, or even to take on vacation, like a travel pillow. Your card or tag can match the pillow. I guess that would be called an ensemble, right? You could take it a step further and put together a home décor ensemble by making the pillow, a wall canvas or two, and even add a stamped coaster.

I guess the possibilities are endless aren’t they?

And I made a QUICK video showing you the process.



Here are the two kits of the month I used for the pillow and the tag.

January 2015 Kit of the Month
JANUARY-2015-MAGIC-OF-BEGINNINGS

October 2015 Kit of the Month
OCTOBER-2015-BEAUTY-COMES-FROM-BEING-YOURSELF

IF you’re a Kit-of-the-Month subscriber, sit back, relax, and let the inspiration come from your mailbox every month when your kit arrives. I’m not kidding. You’ll love collecting these kits.

I hope I’ve inspired you to SEW with stamps. Yes. It can happen.

Camille Robinson_sig1

Labels: