SOTW Sunday!!!



HI PEEPS!!!!
I have sure missed posting on this blog!
I am back with a super cute SOTW by the amazing and talented Angie Blom!
I think the name is Take The Moment, but I am not 100% sure!  :)
This card will not stand up if I turn it to the next scallop.  It looks very crooked here.  In my hand the card does not look crooked LOL  But with the darling bird leaning to the left honestly I just can't tell.  Seriously though, can you even see my card with this darling image?  I have a fierce love for birds!!  Angie can draw the cutest birds EVER!

Look at this beautiful card Jolande made!!

Do you know for $5.79 a week you can get a stamp delivered right to your mailbox??  Do you know SOTW are not tiny??  This is a big stamp and there is a sentiment too!!  Lots of bang for your buck :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you all have a fantastic day!! 

Labels: , ,