Happy Monday Peeps!!

How was your weekend?
Did you get some stamping time?
Did you use your Kit of the Month?
March's KOM is A Chance to Change.  I love that.  
The images are AWESOME!!
I need to be honest.  Last month I used the wrong kit of the month for the craft and red challenge LOL
So I made these cards a month ago I just could not show them LOL  I missed out on the challenge too.  That is my life story.

 I'm not sorry though.  These stamps are so amazing I can't wait to use them and start making cards and the thought of what set I am supposed to be using never enters my mind until it is just too late LOL
I adore mushrooms.  I always stop to admire them when I am out on a walk.  They grow so fast you would think you should be able to see them getting bigger right?
This gorgeous rose does not photograph well on the Bazzil Bling but you know I can't pass it up.  Especially on a beautiful rose.  What other paper could I have possibly used?  : )
Have you joined KOM yet?
You really should.  $26.00 a month, you are worth WAY more than that!
 I hug my envelope when it arrives.  I have never met a KOM I didn't fall in love with.  These girls nail it every single time.  It seems like I am always saying Oh this is my favorite one EVER.  They always come up with the best stamps and I can't really just pick one favorite!  I fell in love with that very first one Bliss & a Birdie back in June of 2008.  My sister called and said I found a new stamp company you are going to love....  The rest is history.  I have been loving Unity stamps and the Peeps every single day since then.  Some people say I am obsessed or even addicted.  I don't argue *heart*
Thanks for stopping by today!

Labels: ,