SMAK &LOL day!!


Hello Unity peeps,


It's a little bit too much!!! and a little bit too late!! 
Marleen and I made 4 new sheets with mixed media stamps.
But we had so many leftovers that Angela asked us to put them in the SMAK kit.
And this is it!! I like it; especially the flower - that's my favorite.



I did not have that much time, because there is a big stamp event in the Netherlands where 
Marleen and I promote our new stamps!! 
But I've made a special tag for you with the new SMAK kit.



For all the information about the SMAK kit, click here!!

And did you see the new LOL kit??
A sweet one. This is what I've made with it.
For all the information about the LOL kit, click here!!


Last week I was on a craft event in the Netherlands
 and I played with an old LOL kit ( one that I made last year)



Some people have no idea that it's such a beautiful stamp. That's the reason I used it... 
Have a look and who knows; maybe it gives you some inspiration.
Let's see your cards on the special FB page from Unity!

Have a great week!!