SMAK and LOL ROCK!!!


Hi Peeps!!
It's Noelle again!!  
Are you getting sick of me?  LOL
I am having the time of my life making cards every night!
Are you a member of Layers of Life?
It is an amazing deal.  $11.99 a month and I have never seen a LOL that I did not fall head over heels in love with!  This flower is so cool, I totally love it.  But the arrow spoke to me and I need a card for the Arapahoe High School Warriors.  The arrow fit the need perfectly.  -find what makes you happy-  Think about that for a minute.  How excellent is that advice?  It is stellar advice!!  
The shadow makes the card look a little wonky, I promise it is just a regular size card LOL
 SMAK, oh how I have loved you since the very first release!!! *heart* 
Worth every penny and deserves the happy dance while hugging it when the mailman drops it off <3 This month there are 11 stamps for $26.  That is $2.36 a stamp!!  A whole 8.5 x 11 sheet of red rubber.  That tag, the butterflies SWOON!!

 I wanted a tiny sentiment so the flower would be the focus of the card.  Wild and Free came from LOL!  : )  Clearly you need to be a member of both so you can mix and match! 
Thank so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a fantastic weekend with a lot of stamping!!
Be sure to check out our Darn Good Deals Sale!!
Happy Stamping!!