Inspiration Wednesday



Hi Sharon here and today it's my turn for the Inspiration Wednesday post. I have used just one of the images and one of the sentiments from the September KOTM.

moments-between-moments-september-2016-kom

I haven't had the time to craft lately due to work commitments but I had a chance to sit down at my desk and as I looked out the window I saw the beautiful colours of the leaves turning on the trees just at the bottom of my garden. So that inspired me to make this card using gorgeous Autumnal colours.


I was also inspired by an old phone book I found whilst clearing out a cupboard!! Rather than throw it away I thought I could use that!! So if you look carefully you will see it through the Tim Holtz die as a background paper and I have stamped the sunflowers onto it, I then embossed them and coloured them with distress inks. This was a really quick card but I think it looks very effective.

Take a look around your home you'll be surprised what could inspire you!




Labels: ,