DT Tuesday with Mandi

Good Morning Friends!

Welcome to another DT Tuesday with Mandi

It's been really cold and frosty here in Scotland these last few days. 

Which just makes me want drink lots of hot tea and cozy up by the fire.

This is where I got my idea for today's post. 

I coloured some tags with winter themed Angie girls all bundled up holding hot drinks. 

I used my peerless watercolors kept the colours quite festive. 




The first girl is called Dream Of Being  the sentiment is from Rebuild Herself.

The second girl is one of my all time favourites called Hello Love.

Finally the third girl is from the Beauty Comes from Being Yourself KOM

I really love the look of them all together. 

I could easily have kept going as there are so many lovely winter themed girls.


*********


 Pick of the Week   

Now on to some of my favourite cards I have seen on the Unity Show & Tell page.

I love this Christmas tree by Stephanie Seelye. The ornaments look so real!


 I also saw this lovely card by Michael Trent. I love all of the bright cheery colours he used.




Last but not least I saw this lovely card by Angie Baehre VerDuin.

I love the way she coloured these wee owls




These are all amazing cards. I love seeing the way everyone uses Unity stamps. 

I hope you got some inspiration from these wonderful people. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

 I will leave you with this I thought it was pretty funny :)