DT Tuesday



Hi there it's Sharon here and today I'd love to show you a very new Angie Girl called Cierra Girl. She is so new that she's not even out yet so you get a sneaky peek if you see this!!!! As you probably all know my favourite Unity stamps are Angie Girls not saying I don't love all the others but the Angie Girls hold a special place in my crafty heart. So Cierra Girl is just one of the new releases coming to you very soon ;0)


I love the quote with this image too
   
A picture is worth a
Thousand words
But the memories are
Priceless.....

I take a lot of photos with my iphone just of everday things that me and my family do and I've started to put my favourite ones into my planner. I have hardly any photos of me and my dad when I was small so not many memories that I remember and unfortunately he passed away when I was just a toddler. So this quote really means a lot to me. 

There are always some beautiful projects on the Unity Show & Tell FB page but a couple really caught my eye this week so I'd like to just show case them on my blog post.

First up is Vanessa Osborne's pickle tags that she used to decorate her homemade pickle jars. So cute!!!

Image may contain: drink and indoor

And then I saw these beauties. Just love the colours and so pretty!!! These are  by Shilo Miles.


No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the sneaky peek of Cierra Girl. Psst keep your eye out for some more new releases soon. 

Happy Holidays everyone, I hope you get to spend them with your family and loved ones.

Sharon
x

Labels: ,