Kit-of-the-Month Monday with Camille

It’s Camille here to share with you an 8-1/2-x-11-inch scrapbook layout I made using this month’s kit of the month, “Always Been You”.
One of the reasons I love getting these kits is it allows you time to get ready to create for the NEXT holiday (which is one of my favorites--Valentine’s Day). While I’ve been feverishly making tags and cards for the current holiday season, it was nice to take a break from it and make something totally different with the NEW kit of the month. I used three stamps from the kit on the above layout.

Last weekend, my hubby and I were fortunate enough to take a romantic ride on the Napa Valley Wine Train in their Vista Dome. I can’t tell you the last time we’ve had a date. It was an incredibly beautiful train ride complete with beautiful landscape, gourmet lunch, dessert, and champagne. If you live in the Bay Area or are visiting family or friends in the area, this is a MUST trip. I mean it. It was a gorgeous time of year, too! The photos we took coupled with this month’s kit of the month, made a keepsake in no time at all.

Here’s a video clip I took from the train--PERFECT weather that day, too.

And here’s a peek at this month’s Kit of the Month.


Here's a close-up of this month's AngieGirl from the kit on my layout.


Sometimes I think I just have too much fun!

If  you want to love the kits of the month as much as we do, find out more about a subscription HERE!

Have a great week!

Labels: