DT Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!  Maria here with your DT Tuesday!  This week I decided to play with 
the floral kit Always by your Side and the girl called Sunny  Days.


I decided to make a background using the flowers from Always by your side and my Misti stamping tool.  I stamped the flower (outlined version then solid version in color) multiple times to create some background paper.  


Using my Distress Oxide ink I went over the entire thing in broken china and added some drops of water to create the oxide effect slightly.



I was checking out the fabulous creations by everyone in Unity Show & Tell here are just a few that I loved:


Check out this card by Helene.  I just love her baker's twine technique so very cool and clever!

This fantastic one is by Mary Anne.  I love the texture she has going on here using texture paste and Oxide inks.


And check out this shabby chic creation by Mechele.  I just love all the fun texture and distressing on this one.

And these fun inspiration rocks by Bonnie.  Great quote Bonnie, thanks for sharing!



 Thanks so much for stopping by!