Gift Card set



Hey everyone!!!
Happy Wednesday!!!
It is Stephanie here with you today.
Wow it has been way to long since I have posted here on the blog.
So I have really fun project for you today that I hope you will enjoy .
So this card set is going to one of my crafty friends for her Birthday.
For this project I decided to stamp a few cards but not color them in except for one so who ever is receiving this set of cards can enjoy coloring them themselves.
Coloring is such a big craze now I thought it would make a fun gift!!!

 I used Tim Holtz watercolor paper and I used this beautiful sentiment set called Girl Truly
 So here is a picture of all my images stamped out on watercolor paper and than I adhered them to card bases the only advice that I think is really important here is to make sure you add really good adhesive to the back of each watercolored piece and a lot of it!!!
 I wanted to include on colored card just so the recipient could get a little idea of how to color one.
The last step is to wrap them with envelopes and with some twine and I added a fun tag to mine another good idea might be to include the little distress ink cubes as well to add to the gift.

Hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did making it!!
Have a great day!!!