SMAK Saturday... WANDERLUST

Hello welcome to SMAK Saturday
Angie Blom here with a scrapbook layout
using the July SMAK kit  "WANDERLUST" 

I just adore all the fun elements in this kit.
to check out on how to become a member go to the link below. 
Membership UNITY  SMAK kit. 


Using just black ink I layered some of the images in to a piece
of 8.5 x 11 white card stock.. I love just using the stamps and layering them
on to each other to create a background. 

Then adding watercolor to the flowers and parts of the background. 
getting some American Crafts  papers and cutting different shapes out .


I am using a 9 x 12 spiral bound  sketch book to add all my layouts in.
 I got this one from our local dollar store. 
I am loving how it is all looking, something different instead of
using a scrapbook album. 


Only days until this kit changes to the August SMAK.. so if you want to grab this as your first
kit as a new membership go sign up.. 
here is a sneak peek of August. 
You are going to just love these!! 

SMAK KIT MEMBERSHIP 







Labels: , , , ,