Be inspired Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday!

Echo here today with a card and tutorial video I made using the leaf stamps from the newest kit of the month! It is called Never be afraid and it is fabulous! I am sucker for any leaves. I saw these ones and just fell in love with them. Since fall is my favorite season. I ran across this photo on pinterest and thought I am going to try and make that.




I just love the bright leaves against the brilliant blue bokeh background!



In the video I show you how to do a DIY color spray using Ken Oliver's Color Bursts and how to get a bokeh effect. A technique that is used in photography. Which is basically the way the camera lens renders out of focus lights. 



Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.
 It never hurts to stop and take a stamping break! 

Leave a comment and tell me how you have been grateful! 
I will start. Lately I have been obsessively grateful for my wonderful husband! I know it sounds a little cheesy but it is true! 


See what I am crafting about on:

Labels: , ,