Tuesday that feels like Monday!


Hi Unity lovers! Happy Tuesday that feels like a Monday! 
Hope you all had a fantastic long weekend!

Echo here with you today, sharing a tag that I made! 


I used March's SMAK kit- Let Go & Breathe
I used some acrylic paint on a large Unity tag that I had primed with white gesso beforehand. I sprayed with water to get the dripping affect. Set that aside to let dry. I stamped the image embossed and then fussy cut. Once tag was dry I stamped along the edges with the splatter stamp in this kit and distressed with black ink. Splattered the paint around, added image over some washi tape, and added sentiment. 















Here is some of the amazing projects I saw this week from the Unity Facebook Show & Tell 

This amazing journal page is from Brecken Berning. I love her journal pages and how she incorporates Unity stamps in her pages. She used June's Uniquely Unity- A Daisy & A Lady.
Here is a link to her project.


I am super in love with this beautiful mermaid card that Mindy Cox made using Spirit of a Mermaid. She did a bunch of fabulous cards using Nuvo mousse. Here is a link to her projects.


Love the blue and bright pinks on this card made by Laura Mooney.
She used the flower from No words bloom kit. Inspired by the current sketch challenge, she did a fantastic job! 
Here is a link to her project.



Unity friends, I hope you have a good rest of you week. 
I will leave with this. 




See what I am crafting about on:
 My blog- Instagram- FacebookPinterest




Labels: , ,